Monday, April 21, 2014

Where to start?

Where will I start... That has been the question I have been asking myself for months. I have a bunch of different books and video tutorials including these:

Beginning Visual C# 2012 Programming

Microsoft Visual C# 2012 Step By Step

C# Bible

Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 In C# And VB

C# 5.0 in a Nutshell

Expert C# 5.0

Professional C# 2012 And NET.4.5

ASP.NET 3.5 for Dummies

30 Days to Learn C#

I also have access to a suite of video training online courses but they all cover Visual Studio 2010.

I have gone through the first few chapters of the first book and intend to go through more. But I do not think that going from chapter 1 to the end in multiple books is the best way to do this. I will probably do some of that but I expect that I will be doing other things as well. I think that I will start going through the last link, it is a video suite that seems to be pretty solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment